Thursday, December 10, 2009

For you

I think maybe it's not life itself you become tired of, but the life you find yourself leading. You need not to give in so easily. Stand up and prove that you are as strong as you want everyone to believe. Being strong doesn't mean you do everything right or make it through. It means you try.

You have it in you to try. What value is there in a life lived any other way? Before you think it, I'm not asking you to live like I want to or like I would. Be you, but be you all the way.

I love you so much, my ukulele, and you worry me a lot. You also, though, inspire me to do so much that I didn't even think of doing. I can't lose you.

I'd give you the world if I didn't think you'd have a better time reaching for it yourself.

1 comment:

  1. It gives me...

    Hope.

    Thank you for being a wonderful person and friend. I know I can rely on you for everything. It goes the same way for you.

    ReplyDelete